Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sleep comes too slowly.

I'm not patient enough. :]

So here's something. As much fun as I'm having here, I'd be a liar if I said I didn't miss certain things about home. Aside from my family and friends, obviously, here are the things that have crossed my mind more than once, nostalgic-fashion.

1. Coffee Bean at the harbor
2. In-n-Out
3. Chipotle! (Like how these are all food?)
4. Sunday afternoons in my house
5. Playing the guitar
6. Driving
7. Listening to music in my car
8. How my cat sleeps at the foot of my bed and keeps my feet warm (they tend to get cold here...)
9. The colors on my bedroom walls (everything here is white!)
10. Mime
11. Hanging out with Amelia at one of our houses, and borrowing each other's comfy clothes. Because that's what friends do - they make each other comfy and cozy and make them amazing cups of coffee in specially chosen mugs that reflect their moods.
12. Late night drives through the hills overlooking town
13. Not having to depend on public transportation!
14. Making a pot of coffee

Yawn. More to come some other night when I can't sleep. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment