Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

Well, no mountain-climbing today. We went to church, enjoyed a really good sermon, and headed back to soup and sandwiches. I haven't really done anything this afternoon, and the family all had various things to go to - so I played Carole's guitar a bit, and I've spent the rest of the time up here writing. I did get signed on for some more church activities this week, though, which is good. I'll be spending Thursday morning and Friday afternoon volunteering at the daycare that the church is in charge of, and Friday night I'm planning to get back to the International Cafe. I also got invited to lunch by one of the girls at church (the American, 6 years an Irishgirl), so I may do that tomorrow... aaaaaaand Wednesday... I think I'll try to set up another tour to someplace. So yeah. I'll be out and about quite a bit this week. I figured I might as well get it all in now, while the weather is so nice - especially since we leave for Donegal on Saturday!

Not quite sure what I'll do up there. Probably some walks to the beach, accompanied by a lot of time spent indoors reading and writing, if it rains as much as I hear that it does.

I may write later, if something interesting occurs to me... but I think I may just go read a bit. Church just started back at home; it's weird, I keep such good track of what time it is in California that I feel like I'm living in two different places. Funny ol' world.

No comments:

Post a Comment