Thursday, April 26, 2012

Standing Solo in the Sun

We're back! In Dublin, that is. I wish I could write an appropriate update, but that may have to wait until I'm back on California soil... or at least, until after this Saturday. Still far too much to see and to do before we head home on Wednesday, but I will do my best to be regular in writing after this weekend. The main thing I wanted to pass along is that Kate and I are safe and sound in Dalkey tonight, and that we had an incredible time in London, Dover and Paris. Multiply incredible by amazing and ten, and you'll have an idea of our week.

We're heading out in the morning for Blarney, but we'll be back in Dalkey again on Saturday night - here to stay until we fly home for good. Or at least, for the summer.

I'll write more in a few days, then. I'm dead tired for now, even though it's only 10:30. What glorious days there are. I hope that you are having a glorious day too, in whatever corner of our beautiful world you find yourself in.

Goodnight, and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment