Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And I dreamed I was flyin'.

One more day to England! I spent today packing and getting all the random little last-minute details arranged for the upcoming week. Except they weren't really last-minute, and they won't be until this time tomorrow night... at which time, I'll probably be doing MORE last-minute things. But that's just how things roll. I'm preparing ahead of time though, and not stressing. I've spent days researching the places we're going, how to get there and what to see... but I know from experience that things never turn out how you plan them, especially in a foreign country. I also know that this is not a bad thing. So - as I said. Planning, but not stressing. :)

Tomorrow I'll be gone all day on the tour of Newgrange, but I should be back by dinner time. Then official packing, and one last night of good sleep before I meet Kate at the airport in London.

You've handled one Mueller alright, Europe. Let's see how you do with two.

By the by, I'm not bringing the computer along, as we'll be traveling light. So I might write tomorrow, but after that, you won't hear from me until Thursday next. Please pray that we'll be safe, and that my parents won't be out of their minds with worry. :)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment